Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Theme 56 - Fight

SEASON II


One day I saw my nephew fighting for something, he was crying, I asked him the reason he said his brother slept in is mom's lap and knowing this cute reason, I thought about those old days when I used to fight for my mom's lap with my brother, those fights were so adorable.
- Disha Joshi


Last night I got a text … "When your tears roll down and you still carry on with anger in your eyes ready to fight, please leave it."
Call buzzed, he said, "Fights always go on between friends but don't drag it so much that it ends our friendship."
Tears rolled down again.
- Khyati Jain


Rajeev was thinking deeply, sitting on a cliff, a vendor questioned him on sitting there; he replied "I had a fight with my mother. Therefore was upset.". Vendor said "Go and ask your mother to forgive you." Rajeev said "No my friend I can't ask for forgiveness because my mother is no more in this world."
- Divneet Walia


And suddenly all of it came to an end with a fight, just the way it had begun.
- Jaya Kataria


"She's dying," they told him.
He sat next to her bed in the hospital and held her hand.
"Fight." he said.
She opened her eyes and smiled. "Fight to live one more night?"
"No," he said, "Fight to fight me again like last night."
And the cardiograph went silent.
He cried.
- Sonal Joshi


Praising the nature, I was sitting near hill. Mountains far away, partially covered with snow. Water making its way through rocks, elegantly.
Distracted by noise, saw two squirrels playing & fighting for a peanut.
They were peppy & at the end shared the peanut.
'Every creature made by God is unique & enlightens the nature.'
- Rashmeet Kaur Bedi.


She was the elder one but he was mature. Not a day would pass when the fight to superiority was set aside. Finally on the wedding day, when he hugged her to bid farewell, she whispered bursting into tears, "Bhai tu jeeta ... bas Inke saamne toh DIDI boldey yaar ..."
- Lokesh Dugar


Brother: Hey ! You wore my slipper.
Sister: Wear the other one.
Brother angrily wore the slipper, perhaps the only one left .
....The slipper wore by the girl was not in a usable condition.
- Swati Bhandari


She was drowning with the inner demons of despair. She knew it could be over anytime. But, she was a phoenix and rose from the ashes; made friends with the demons and now it was just hope all around. That was, for her, the best and toughest fight ever.
- Osheen Shrivastav


So again today, there was a fight between them! Mother, wanted to do anything to make the two brothers live in the same house with peace. She yelled, screamed and wanted to stop them at once! But not after she knew the reason of fight was to make her feel special. She felt loved!
- Sakshi Singh


Every night we fought to separate our ways as we knew we were not meant to be. 
...But mornings just found us closer than before.
- Priyanka Dharamsi


Sweethearts from school, they never knew they'll have this tough path ahead. Standing in the court, he realized, that the fights that once bought them together and made them stronger, drove them apart.
He won the fight, but lost everything else.
- Harshit Bhatnagar


Suddenly, he pushed me away from him and walked away leaving me alone on one rainy day.
All I can say was "Please don't stop this? Just don't!" But, he was gone.
We now share a bond of mute fights because of that destined but unfortunate kiss that just took place that day.
- Aishwarya Rai


He lied and I was furious.
He put his hands around my waist and asked, "Can I kiss your belly while we fight?"
I shivered..
"It won't be a fight then."
He smiled that smile and pulled me closer.
"Oh! Trust me, it will be."
- Priyanka Agrawal



बचपन के वो दिन थे
दोनो हर पल एक दुउजे का साया बन रहते
चोट एक को लगती दर्द दूसरे को होता
झगड़ा भी यहाँ पल भर का मेहमान होता
हर चीज़ में शेरिंग होती.
बड़े होने पेर यह भाई प्रॉपर्टी के नाम पेर ऐसे झगड़े
मानो महाभारत युध हो
...काश वो बचपना हमेशा रहता.
- Geetika Sharma


लड़ाई थी उस बहते पानी से जिसने मेरे अब्बा की जान ली थी,
उस पाबन्ध वक़्त से जो खुद ही से पहले, मेरी अम्मा को भी दूर ले गया,
इन्हें आज भी फांसी नहीं हुई, शायद कभी नहीं होगी|
- Osho Jain


वो अहम् अह्म था दोनो के लिए..साहबज़ादे की ज़िद अगर उसके लिए अज़ीज़ थी तो आप तो उसके बाप थे....
उस जंग ने ज़ंग लगा दिया था उस लोहे से मज़बूत रिश्ते मे...वो जंग थी...कभी ना झुकने की...
-Zoya Warsi

Second Entries:

It’s about the day I was left alone in the flooded area, the day after which I had no one else behind, the day after which I would have to fight with the world alone.
- Swati Bhandari


The principles that her mother taught her were her foundation. But in a time for desperate need of money for her mother's operation, she encountered the biggest fight of them all within her-
To choose her mother's values, everything she stood for, and lose her, or to choose her mother, and well, still, lose her.
- Harshit Bhatnagar

2 comments:

  1. Osheen, Aishwarya: Good work!
    Priyanka: Love it.
    Harshit, your both entries were great!
    Zoya, Osho, Geetika: Amazing work in Hindi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Start to a new season. :)

    ReplyDelete