Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Theme 39 - Eye




Black when I get up, black throughout the day, black my routine & dreams, thus black again.
I could hear him weep, when I answered this, to his question, “Why you like black so much?"
Long time has passed and I have accepted blindness as a part of my life. . .
- Mehul Newaskar


Posed randomly for pics with my girls. Later that night, as I swiped through my photo gallery, I suddenly realized that it wasn't a very best day with him.
My eyes had done the talking. Reflecting the pain and disappointment in every picture..
- Apoorva Ranka


So small, yet so cute… they added a charm to her pictures because whenever she smiled, her eyes closed and that is what he loved most about her.
- Ankita Binnani


He said "I love you" after whipping her too hard for he had seen her with another man, a friend. She kept looking in his eyes, searching the meaning of those words for him.
But after a while, he left her alone and the voice of the door shut shook her out of her reverie.
- Jaya Kataria



In a hospital room... 
"You'll have to take my place now..”
"But how would we do without you?"
"I'm sorry.. My mistake, I should have seen the truck coming."
"I had signaled him too. But it was too late, we lost you."
"I guess it was bound to happen.."
...the accident victim's eyes and ears talked.
- Priyanka Dharamsi



It was love at first sight when their eyes met. Her hazel-brown eyes were famous for not betraying her feelings, emotions, to anyone. But his dark eyes saw right through them. She smiled a bit. He came closer, boldly enough. They kissed, sparks flew. That started a story that was happily ever after.
- Smit Patel



Second Entries:

She could not see this world, but she could feel its beauty because he was always there to hold her hand and guide her. 
For them, surely, love was blind.
- Ankita Binnani

No comments:

Post a Comment