Monday, March 10, 2014

Theme 38 - Music


Rhythm was in her blood. Cadence was in her veins. She respired Melody. Resonance was what she exhaled. Her heartbeats were more of Jingles and Hymns. Her lips uttered symphony. The timbre of her voice was mesmerizing.
"But where is she?"
He was quiet for a moment. "I've lost the Music of my life."
- Tanya Jain


After a hectic routine of life in night soft music is such a relief for me. Just listening to my favorite track shifts my temperament from an adult to a small child, full of life…
- Khyati Jain


Standing at King's Door
Singing my Old Song
Shower of Gold
Shower of blessings
Sail on to your endless dreams.
I have listened to this guy in EMRC's Srajan,
And today I am standing in million
Striving for his autograph,
Proudly wanna say.. that one day,
It was magical!

A moment in Heaven.
- Avinash Kashyap


Whenever he felt lost, irritated, alone or afraid, Rishank would switch on the tape recorder and listen his childhood lullaby recorded in his mother's voice. It made him feel like a baby in his mother's arms. The feeling which comforted him the most.
Music in its own form, was serving its purpose indeed.
- Lokesh Dugar


What is it, which must be God, an invincible power, which can give you life, can make you smile & can refine your soul?
No one answered the question asked by new teacher, she then announced, “I say, Music, what do you all think?"
Everyone had smile on their faces; the teacher was here to stay.
- Mehul Newaskar


Yesterday when we decided to end it all, I asked for all the memories he had given me over the years. 
So, he sent me those. In the form of a mixed tape..of the songs he always had been dedicating to me.
He was special, so had to be his good bye.
- Priyanka Dharamsi


65 years, their marriage was. They had a different way to concede the defeat. They used to put on a song, to let the other one know, that the war is over. And a smile was an indication. And they could start talking again.
He still takes flowers to her grave, and starts the same music, in hopes to see her smile again.

- Harshit Bhatnagar


जब कभी वह इठलाती ध्वनी सुनता
खुदके एहसासों को उसमें पाता.
कभी जो कहीं रुकता
वह उसे फिर चलने की ताकत देता.
कभी देश की सभ्यता से मिलवाता
तो कभी सरहदों को पार कर
परायों को भी अपना बना लेता.
लोगो के लिये मन-बहलाने का साधन
पर उसके लिये
सांसे बन चुका था संगीत....
- Nikita Kumawat

No comments:

Post a Comment