Saturday, February 15, 2014

Theme 16 - Chat




Long before that "yes", there was a "Hi" and a "Do I know you?" which turned into "How are you" and "What's up". It went further with "You're nice", "You look pretty", "I like you", "Aww.. So sweet"!
..and there was it! "Do you love me?"
Bliss! Fun! Infatuation!
..Few days later- "I hate you!"
*Blocked*
- Tanya Jain


Started talking on a WhatsApp group. Personal chat, then. We loved poetry, beyond everything. Our chats today, are our published works.
- Priyanka Agrawal


I lie down on your bed sometimes, just to see what it feels like to be you. I secretly pick up your clothes, to see if they smell like you.
For all those long hours we chatted away, you never told me you won't be around someday.
I miss you, grandpa...
- Charu Rawat


They became friends on Yahoo chat room.. So much to talk about but much scarcity of time..
Their chats never ended.. Suddenly, virtual world appeared to be much more preferable than reality..
- Meenal Bhatia


'Magic' is the perfect word for what we share in those small texts. Your name on the screen of my phone stipulates a smile and probably the widest one I can wear. While we chat, I start floating in a new dimension with your every text caressing my heart and I believe this would last till eternity.
- Nayan Pandya


"blingggg" - sent at 1:52am. Her message was late by all standards. But, it was normal for them. Well, normal a year ago. And then, all of a sudden out of nowhere it wakes him up, that too, a simple and non- descript "hey". Conflicted to the core. Should he reply?
- Smit Patel


"You know? I like this! And that! And blah, blah, blah!!!!"
She couldn't stay silent for a minute. Since a while, she only chats through messages. I think, it's the repercussions of that dreadful accident.
- Anusha Gupta


Logged in. Logged out.
Logged in again, no message.
Sent a “:(“, he was desperately waiting for someone’s message.
He gave up, got up and put his laptop aside.
Suddenly, a chat box popped up.
Mom was there with the recipe of "Khichdi"
He thanked her, kissed her “:*” and ran to kitchen to cook some.
- Disha Joshi


Months passed, the untold story boiled up. Trying every gut feeling, she wished to blurt it all out; chickening out at the last moment, full of guilt.
And, then she heard him say, “How I hate these liars and hidden truths!” It was the time for one of those dreadful chats which could blow them apart.
- Osheen Shrivastav


She was having the most crucial conversation of her life.
She: I want Marriage.
He: I want you, my love.
She: Marry Me?
He: Well that can’t happen.
She: Then what do you want??
He: You.
*Sigh*
With no conclusion, it just happened to be a ‘chat’.
- Paridhi Mahendra


Her smile was shining so bright today.
Her face was glowing with happiness.
Her random laughs intrigued people.
In her mind, it was the previous night's chat on the loop.
- Tejaswini Gulati


She proposed a few months ago & I ignored her completely. Took time to realize that she was everything to me. I was full of anxiety , plans and a wish forever togetherness until a message popped - "I quit.. Best you could do to me is leave me alone."
..And it became the last chat.
- Shashank Mehta


I had a fight with mom. Sadness on both the sides.
I couldn't express my feelings, my care for her. My phone light blinked, suddenly got an idea to write her a text. Feelings overflowed in words, and the last message in our chat was from her - "I love you so much beta".
Peaceful sleep tonight!
- Shruti Singh


“My condition was miserable. I was suffering through pain; I could not bear it any more. Suddenly, you came in existence and all the pain just vanished. :)”
I just gave birth to a baby. And now I understand why my mum had messaged me this when I had messaged her about my labor pain.
- Ankita Methwani


भाग दौड़ में, कब एक दूसरे के लिये वक़्त निकलने लगा पता ही नहीं चला।
तुम कैसे हो... से लेकर बात यहाँ तक आगई के आज तुम्हे मिस किया...
इसका होश ना उसे था ना मुझे..
दो शहरों की दूरियों का एहसास तब होता
जब घड़ी चैटबॉक्स बंद करने का इशारा करने लगती है...
- Nikita Kumawat




काई बार बहुत से अंजान लोगो से बात किया करता था मैं चेट रूम्स में जा कर. अब सोचता हूँ, कहाँ होंगे वो, 
कैसे होंगे, होंगे भी या नही.. या क्या वो भी मुझे इसी तरह याद करते होंगे..?
- Vibhor Upadhyay






Second entries:


PING! She smiled. It was him.
PING! He smiled. It was her.
The shy smiles, the sparkling eyes, the lightning fast heart beats; everything around them was madly in love.
They silently thanked the virtual chat to have bridged the long distance, and bring them real close.
- Osheen Shrivastav


The chores were done a little quicker than usual, the food, the assignments.
As the impatient eyes waited for her name to pop up on the chat box.
He had to complete the incomplete conversation.
- Tejaswini Gulati


12 comments:

  1. Full disclosure is that I have been following this everyday, and I had one complaint initially about everyone being a little off-topic. But, I have seen really interesting stories and so much expressed in here in so less. This is fun to follow and a great relief. Hope everyone keeps improving and the stories become more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels so great to have you read and follow this blog! :D
      Yes, this is going to become more interesting with each passing day. And I am glad too. Welcome to writing, Smit! :)

      Delete
  2. She read and smiled. Reading about chats had never been this interesting.

    Charu, Shashank and Nikita, loved yours the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "She read and smiled. Reading about chats had never been this interesting."
      I shared the same feeling! :D

      Delete
  3. Charu ... Excellent rhyming ... Touching story..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tejaswini & Osheen, your first stories and Nikita, Shashank - loved your stories :)
    Charu, you definitely steal the show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i toh liked every stories here..!! everyone has come up with excellent idea..! happy to read all of you :) :D (y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Piyu for informing me about this :) <3
    I have been following this blog ardently :D All the stories are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disha and Osheen: Glad to have you both here. :* Happy writing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this blog is awesome..... And all stories are interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chinmayee! Thanks a lot! Happy to have you read and like this.. :)

      Delete