Thursday, July 17, 2014

Theme 58 - One


Something interrupted his sleep. He suddenly jumped out of the bed, and rushed towards the adjoining compartment. A loud knock was heard. She opened the door with swolen eyes. "How dare you cry without me!", he yelled, and held her tight. That was the moment they knew, there was ONE soul dwelling in two bodies.
- Tanya Jain


They asked him about his mother.

He replied,"Like natural numbers start with one, so did my life because of her. When I divide or multiply myself with her, she keeps me the same. When I add her up in me, I rise and when I leave her, I fall. She is my number one."
- Sonal Joshi



I want to love her. She‘s the one for me.
Think like a player and play the game.
No playing games man, it’s only one thing: Feeling.
You have to choose one always.
Why do we get in such a situation always?
Heart and mind convincing a guy to take decision from their point of view.
- Vishal Lokhande


When I stepped out of the supermarket I saw a lady walking ahead of me drop an envelope, I picked it up and found an address written on it. I searched for that place and was surprisingly happy to see my school friend receiving it. That one envelope took me to my old friend.
- Divneet Kaur Walia


Through highs and lows, we stood still. Supported each other’s every dream.
First moved cities. Then, moved homes.
We clipped the distances, one by one. Came closer with every turn.
We were just the best of friends.
But, that night, we crossed that one line too.
- Priyanka Dharamsi



I have always disliked my dad for some of his behaviors, one day after his death I was screaming at my cook as she hadn't made lunch on time when my brother came outside the room and said, "You are behaving so like dad!"
Suddenly, I realized something, and I didn't dislike him anymore.
- Disha Joshi


"You're the ONLY ONE who makes me feel special. I can’t imagine my world without you.
Love you ... XOXO"
*send*
*mobile beeps*
*Message delivered to all 5 recipients*
Rimjhim was horrified for the whole night until the 5th recipient, her father, texted back in the morning.
"Love you too beta.."
- Lokesh Dugar


He took a step closer and said, “I need you, not commitment. I crave for you."
"I crave for your commitment. “
She sighed and walked away. Their calculations never tallied. He always saw two and she totaled one.
- Priyanka Agrawal


New city, first day of college… Already running late, he picked his bag rushing out of the P.G.'s door.
-Something missing-
His hand slipped inside the shirt's pocket.
It was that one rupee coin his mom placed in his pocket every morning before school.
- Apoorva Ranka


He had got that one chance he had been waiting for, a passport of talent and a ticket to his dreams. Long distance, no relatives, no love, no friendship, just him and his work. This was the price he paid for that one chance, to live with himself all his life.
- Jaya Kataria


Two hands. Two hearts. Two Minds. Two Bodies. One Soul.
- Osheen Shrivastava


Depth of his eyes didn't allow my eyes to move.
Holding my waist with his hands, he came closer. I could sense unique warmth this time.
Silence around was loud enough to tell, he owns me.
He, then, kissed me & touched my soul. And we became one.
- Rashmeet Kaur Bedi



एक अर्से बाद इन जलती आँखों को तसल्ली मिली थी… तसव्वुर करता था मैं जिसका हर एक लम्हा हर एक पल,आज रूबरू हुए थे हम...
जिस्म को नही, उसकी रूह को सहलाया था मेरे हाथो ने…एक मुद्दत के बाद मुस्कुराया था मैं...और उस फलीज़ जिस्म के लब हिले थे..
- Zoya Warsi


मेरी नज़र से तू आईने में देख,
हम दोनो तुझे एक नज़र आऐंगे ¶
- Aishwarya Rai


Second Entries:


You are here with two patients?
Yes, one is my wife and one is my lover
We are sorry but we can save only one.
Can’t I save both of them?
No, we are sorry but you have to choose one. Who will be the one for you?
Doctor and A man talking.
- Vishal Lokhande

1 comment: