Friday, July 18, 2014

Theme 59 - Game


She played all kinds of games just to keep him close.
- Khyati Jain


Strangers. Acquaintances. Friends. Best friends. Special place. Love. Lifelong swears. Addiction. Night calls. Long chats. Small fights. Teasing. Laughing loud. Walk in rains. Roasted corns. Long drives. Everything was appearing as if it was a fairy tale...
Actually a fake tale, a planned game & I was a toy who played his part.
- Shashank Mehta


"I think I love you." she said.
"I always have." he said.
His phone rang and he got up to take the call.
“Is it done?” a voice came.
He turned back to see her. She was beautiful. Her eyes, something worth falling for.
“Yes. She’s trapped.” he sighed.
After all, it was a game.
- Sonal Joshi


“When I see Sachin playing on the field, I also desire to become like him but my family will not let me do so".
These were the words written by me in my childhood diary. And today is the day when several others watching me playing, desire to become like me.
- Swati Bhandari


When Dr. Priya came back after operating on Mr. Sharma she went down the memory lane and thought of her childhood days when she used to play doctor­doctor with her father and today she had to actually operate on her father. This is the game of life...
- Divneet Walia


A child was innocently playing with clay and sand.
Mother: What's up?"
Son: I'm mixing everything.
Mother: If you mix water, it will turn out into cement.
Son: Then let's just put all the people in water. They will be stuck and would stop fighting.
And mother actualized "love" is the water to dissolve hatred.
- Sanchi Bahrani


My daughter, laughing, walked to her dad, "Dad, mummy just told me you met her playing UNO online. Is it true?"
He came looking for me, locked our hands together and said, "Yes, your mom is right." he said, proudly.
She was dumbstruck, completely amazed & said "Mummy, papa you guys rock yaar, I love you."
- Rashmeet Kaur Bedi


There is a plot in every mind, she knew that. Games which everyone wants to win, without playing, at any cost. She was queen of mind games, fearless, manipulative, a diplomat; she always got what she desired. But this chase was different; she saw her first defeat in his eyes, in his happiness.
- Osheen Shrivastav


खेल मेरा अजीब, सबके मन को भाए
लोगो के इशारों पर जब जीवन जीया जाए
संसार की नित-रीत हैरान गजब है,
हम कठपुतलियों को इंसान और इंसानो को खुदा नचाए
गुरूर मत करो अपनी मुस्कान पर इतना
हमारा खेल ही तुम्हारे लिए बहारे लाए |
- Aishwarya Rai

2 comments:

  1. Sonal & Sanchi.. U both think wonders... Great job ... <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss Shashank... :) :)

    ReplyDelete