Saturday, July 19, 2014

Theme 60 - Friendship



We haven't talked since the day I denied his kiss. Little does he know of how I'm battling against myself, holding the urge to kiss him. I never thought it would turn up this way. Could this really be more than friendship?
- Jaya Kataria


I want to be red.
Oh! You are so beautiful as white. Why do you want to become red?
No, I want to be red. If our friendship is true, then make me red.
Okay!
A parrot cut himself with thrones and made that white rose, red.
- Vishal Lokhande


Girl: I want a boyfriend. Find one. You know the type.
Boy: Oh, the one who would be absolutely mad. His screw should be little "dheela". Smart. Dashing. And most important, he should never hurt you. The most loving person you deserve.
Girl: It's exactly you my friend. But I want a boyfriend. Find. Haha!
- Sanchi Bahrani


"Please don't go na... I'd be left so alone here..", she frowned to her bestie.
"I AM going to be all lonely in that new country babe & I want you there this time next year! Bestest luck for GRE… Crack it & you know what.. I'm going to miss you like hell… Love you.."
- Apoorva Ranka


First day of class when she got late and missed the lecture, Maira went to her and shared her notes. Since then, their friendship tied a great bond.
- Khyati Jain


They high-fived! They laughed hysterically; shared dark secrets! He gossiped about sexy girls, she went all gaga over hot boys! They imagined to wake up together, went to dates, slept in each other’s arms! They were far, yet so close. Relationship couldn't define them; they were best friends, and in love!
- Osheen Shrivastav


I shared a strange friendship with him. I knew every corner of his home, every lane of his city.
He mentioned them in detail. In fact, we knew about each others’ every life story.
But, he was a friend nobody in my world knew about.
I guess, pen friends are like that.
- Priyanka Dharamsi


No comments:

Post a Comment